Food safety services offered by the Department include:
- Consultancy on implementation of HACCP meeting the requirements of the BRC and IFS international standards.
- Pre-audits (evaluation of your company’s operation and performance); preparation of HACCP documentation.
- Implementation of HACCP plans (education of employees).
- Pre-certification audits.
- Internal audits.
- Food producers.
- Public catering establishments.
- Food retailers and distributors.
The Department cooperates closely with national and international certification bodies and consulting companies, e.g.:
Since 1997 we have carried out a lot of projects focusing on HACCP and many other topics, cooperating with a number of major food producers, distributors, retailers and public catering providers, e.g. Potravinářská komora ČR (Federation of the Food and Drink Industries of the Czech Republic), SOCR (Czech Confederation of Commerce and Tourism), Státní zdravotní ústavy (National Institutes of Public Health), Hamé Babice, Stock Plzeň, Spak, Poděbradka, Pivovary Staropramen, Interspar, Eurest, Beroun Hospital, Brandýs nad Labem Hospital, Hořovice Hospital, Menza Strahov (Strahov university canteen), Abasto, VOG, Mladá Boleslav Hospital, Menza Plzeň (a university canteen in Pilsen), Michel catering, Frape Foods, Raps CZ, Unilever, Lonza Biotech, Penam, Merac, Probio, Včelpo, Pragosoja, Esso, Interfood, COOP, Delvita, Tesco Stores, Olma Olomouc.
The Department employees have also co-authored practical guides for food manufacturers and distributors and public catering providers.